The conference known as the “Techcrunch Disrupt” for the cannabis industry is back showcasing the latest technology and addressing new market issues.
The New West Summit 2.0 is the cannabis industry’s conference that focuses exclusively on the game-changing disruptive developments in technology, investment, and media.
Last year’s conference included rising leaders and veteran’s in the industry, such as Harborside’s Steve DeAngelo, Troy Dayton, and MJ Freeway’s Amy Poinsette. This also showcased the upcoming startups and innovative entrepreneurs in the industry from companies like Massroots, Cannabis Reports, Eaze, HelloMD and Meadow.
“What sets New West Summit apart from other cannabis business conferences is the extreme focus on new and disruptive technologies,” said founder McAlpine. “We are going to show the marketplace how tech will be a key component in the integration of cannabis and mainstream culture.”
In addition to this living legend speaking, New West Summit 2.0 will feature many other great additions. A new venue, new speakers/panel topics, new exhibitors/sponsors and new information on California legalization & national DEA re/de-scheduling.
Reserve your tickets now and ensure your place at the table to:
* Listen to prolific speakers discuss the future of the cannabis landscape.
* Look at what’s next for dispensaries, non-profits, venture-backed startups, publicly traded companies and crowdfunding.
Panelists of active, accredited investors and successful entrepreneurs cut through the hype.
* Explore shifts in verticals such as extraction, cultivation, vaporizers, and POS, CMS, and auditing systems. Peak over
the horizon and future-proof your business model.
* Meet the influencers and review the state of the art of cannabis communications, focusing on: social media, marketing,
activism, modern branding, editorial trends, the entry of Fortune 500 brands into the space, and the normalization of cannabis.
* Talk directly with the executives & decision makers of the industry’s top companies.
* Pitch your company or idea to find investors.
* Network with the cannabis culture of California and beyond.
* Attend the New West 2.0 post-party, this year hosted at 111 Minna featuring special musical guest, ZEPPARELLA![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
*Purchase your 75% OFF EARLY BIRD tickets here:
*Available until August 19th, 2016